Here You will get plenty of Funny Happy Birthday Messages for your loved ones to wish him/her in a funniest way.
Funny Happy Birthday Messages in English
- Happy birthday. Don’t be sad you’re a year older. Keep your chin up…if you can! Well, you know what I mean.
- If anyone calls you old, hit them with your cane and throw your teeth at them! Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday. At our age, the only way to look younger is to add at least a decade to your age.
- Happy birthday. At your age, you should really live LARGE…starting with LARGE print.
- Happy birthday! At our age, I don’t know why people expect us to remember their birthdays. On a good day, we’re lucky if we even remember where our car keys are!
- Who ever decided to celebrate birthdays must have been young.
- “Old is in the eye of the beholder.” That’s why it’s getting difficult to read.
- Shouldn’t you get your mom something on your birthday? It’s your birthday, but it’s her Mother’s day!
- Don’t let anyone tell you that you are old, especially if you can hear them say it without having to read lips.
- If it’s your birthday, then you better dress for the occasion. Wear your birthday suit. Just kidding, your suit is probably too wrinkled.
- Isn’t it funny how you end your life like the way you came out? You’re wrinkled, cold, and weak. Here’s to many more birthdays!
- Happy birthday! Considering all the candles on your cake, I hope you remembered to top up your fire insurance.
- Happy birthday. I guess we’ve reached the age when every compliment we get is typically accompanied by “for someone your age.”
- I made you a birthday cake to celebrate, but I couldn’t light the candles.
- Some say the glass is half empty. Others say the glass is half full. It’s your birthday, so just drink whatever is in the glass.
- At least you’re not as old as you will be next year! Happy Birthday!
- May my friend on this special day be able to set all the jealous people on fire and use the flame to burn the candles and blow them off with a happy smile, a very happy and amazing day to you.
- Better to be over the ground than under it. Happy Birthday!
- Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
- Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.
- Can you sniff all of these candles or should I call the fire department?
- In the bathroom? In the toilet? On your desk? On the fireplace? At 40, it is still a great achievement to remember where the car keys are! All the best!
- 1066, 1492, 1776, and…your birthday? The good news is that they aren’t teaching the date of your birth in history classes yet. The bad news is that means I don’t have the date memorized. Happy belated birthday!
- Just imagine the things you’d want to hear on your birthday and assume I said them. Happy Birthday!
- Last week, the candle factory burned down. Everyone just stood around and sang, ‘Happy Birthday!’
- Smile, it could be worse…think about what you’ll look like in ten years. Happy Birthday.
- Happy birthday, you’re not getting older you’re just a little closer to death.
- To the nation’s best kept secret; your true age.
- Birthdays are like boogers, the more you have the harder it is to breathe.
- Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that people who have the most live the longest
- Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
- Better to be over the hill than buried under it.
- You always have such fun birthdays; you should have one every year.So many candles… so little cake.
- Happy birthday to a person who is smart, good looking, and funny and reminds me a lot of myself.
- We know we’re getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it.
- Happy birthday on your very special day, I hope that you don’t die before you eat your cake.
- Stop counting the candles and start thinking about your wishes.
- You’re a hard person to shop for, so I didn’t get you anything. Happy birthday.
- Wishing you many more candles and a cake big enough to fit them all on.
- You’re another year older and another year wiser So put your brain to work And figure out there ain’t no gift for you.
- Two tips on your birthday:
1) Forget the past, you can’t change it.
2) Forget the present, I didn’t get you one.
- Some words of wisdom for your birthday, “Smile while you still have teeth!”
Happy birthday you old fart.
- You would have loved the gift I didn’t bother getting you.
- You are gradually getting to the top of the hill. It’s better than being buried under it.
- So, it’s another birthday with you. Statistics prove that those who have earned more birthdays, have lived the longest life in the earth.
- People often compare birthdays with boogers. Because, with the increase of its number, people find breathing harder.
- So, you are still younger than the age you will be on the next birthday. Have a special celebration.
that’s it these were the best funny birthday wishes .keep in touch with us at Happy Birthday Wishes for more updates.
Incoming search terms:
- funny birthday wishes in manglish