Here we publish Best Happy Birthday Sayings & Quotes in English.You have no need of thinking just copy and share via Text messages, Whats-app , Facebook etc to describe your feelings about birthday boy/girl. Keep visiting HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES for more updates.
Best Happy Birthday Sayings & Quotes in English
Related Post:Cute Birthday Images
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
- All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.
- A gift consists not in what is done or given, but in the intention of the giver or doer.
-Lucius Annaeus Seeca
- Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new.
- My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
- You know you’re getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
- The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.
- I remember when the candle shop burned down. Everyone stood around singing ‘Happy Birthday.’
- Thirty was so strange for me. I’ve really had to come to terms with the fact that I am now a walking and talking adult.
-C. S. Lewis
- A gift, with a kind countenance, is a double present.
- About astrology and palmistry: they are good because they make people vivid and full of possibilities. They are communism at its best. Everybody has a birthday and almost everybody has a palm.
- The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
- Handmade presents are scary because they reveal that you have too much free time.
- The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday.
- To me – old age is always ten years older than I am.
- New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday.
- Your children need your presence more than your presents.
- Love the giver more than the gift.
- The best way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once.
-E. Joseph Cossman
- I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn’t have one. So I got a cake.
- It is lovely, when I forget all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me.
- Being seventy is not a sin.
- To my surprise, my 70s are nicer than my 60s and my 60s than my 50s, and I wouldn’t wish my teens and 20s on my enemies.
- Like many women my age, I am 28 years old.
- There is still no cure for the common birthday.
- If you can give your child only one gift, let it be enthusiasm.
- When I was little I thought, isn’t it nice that everybody celebrates on my birthday? Because it’s July 4th.
- Would ye both eat your cake and have your cake?
that’s it these are the best birthday sayings for everyone to wish their loved ones.
Incoming search terms:
- happy birthday best lines in English